It is the most romantic day of the year and the perfect opportunity to really spoil your partner with a thoughtful gift. What better way to say “I love you” and “I care” than with the gift of relaxation and indulgence in the form of a luxury spa mask from Sonoma Lavender Co.? Here is everything that you need to know about this particular Valentine’s Day gift idea.
What Is a Luxury Spa Mask?
A luxury spa mask from Sonoma Lavender is similar to a lightweight beanbag, filled with flaxseed and French lavender, to be placed over the eyes during times of relaxation. It can be used to help soothe you or your partner when receiving a massage, while traveling or even when sitting on the sofa after a long, exhausting day at work.
It is hand crafted with a soft-touch fabric for maximum comfort and is filled with natural flaxseed and French lavender. It can be effortlessly heated up or cooled down depending on your preference. Feel free to change it up as you see fit.
The flaxseed provides a moist warmth while the lavender provides a soothing aroma. And, if lavender is not your partner’s favorite scent, then you may choose from three other aromas, including:
- OceanAire, a fresh clean seaside scent
- Timber Lake, a warm scent of sugar pine
- Eucalyptus, an invigorating scent
What Are the Benefits of a Luxury Spa Mask?
There are numerous benefits to using a spa mask, a few of which include:
- Placing something over the eyes has been proven to help a person relax and allow their stress to melt away.
- Luxury spa masks also come enriched with specific scents tailored to aid in relieving feelings of tension and anxiety. Certain aromas can have extremely powerful effects on the body and mind and can be harnessed in order to reap these incredible benefits.
- Luxury spa masks, especially those enriched with lavender or eucalyptus, promise a host of skin benefits. Many people who wear these luxury spa masks on a regular basis will notice an improvement in their complexion in terms of softer skin and fewer acne breakouts.
- Finally, a luxury spa mask can double up as a pain reliever instead of an impersonal ice pack. Simply place in the freezer and, once cooled, apply to the affected area.
What Makes the Spa Facial Masks from Sonoma Lavender Co. So Special?
Here at Sonoma Lavender Co., we do not just stock basic spa masks that you will find at the run of the mill day spas of today. We have gone the extra mile to ensure two things:
- First, we have made sure that our spa masks smell amazing and promise the benefits as mentioned above. We lovingly enrich the masks with stunning scents that your partner will be able to enjoy every time they wear theirs (the aroma is subtle, and not overwhelming in any way).
- Secondly, we have made sure that we have encased the mask in a comfortingly soft cover. The great thing about these covers is the fact that they can be removed and washed with ease. Simply take them off and place into the washing machine. Alternatively, you can opt to hand-wash them if you would prefer. The covers are also perfectly fit for tumble-drying, although many of our customers opt to air dry them to help preserve their softness for a much longer period of time.
Are There Different Types of Luxury Spa Mask Options to Choose From?
As mentioned above, there are four different types of luxury spa masks available for sale at Sonoma Lavender Co., namely Lavender, OceanAire, Timber Lake, and Eucalyptus. Furthermore, while you will have freedom of choice when it comes to selecting a scent for your sweetie, you will also have a number of special designs to choose from. In fact, there are as many as 14 in total to choose from.
Currently, we can offer you:
- A lavender luxury spa mask in classic lilac dot fabric
- A lavender luxury spa mask in arctic circle faux fur
- A lavender luxury spa mask in luxurious faux chinchilla fur
- A lavender luxury spa mask in platinum angora faux fur
- A lavender luxury spa mask in lilac wisp faux fur
- A lavender luxury spa mask in wisteria fabric
- A lavender luxury spa mask in violetta fabric
- A eucalyptus luxury spa mask in a green cuddle fabric
- A eucalyptus luxury spa mask in frosted moss fabric
- An oceanaire luxury spa mask in aqua embossed dot
- An oceanaire luxury spa mask in La Mer fabric
- A timber lake luxury spa mask in sedona brown
- A timber lake luxury spa mask in woodland faux fur
How to Use the Luxury Spa Mask:
Whether you are sold on buying this luxury spa mask or one of the other lavender beauty products for sale online at Sonoma Lavender Co., you will need to know how your partner can use it. Before use, you will need to place it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat it up. Alternatively, you can place it in the tumble dryer for a similar effect. If you are looking to get rid of puffiness around the eyes or to give yourself an instant energy boost, you will also have the option of chilling the mask in the freezer. Once it reaches the desired temperature, you simply place it over the eyes and relax. Not only will the hot or cold temperature help you to unwind, but so will the amazingly irresistible aroma of lavender, eucalyptus, oceanaire or timber lake.
When you are done, simply pack the spa facial mask away for another time. Alternatively, if it is in need of a wash, remove the cover and place it in the washing machine. Wash as normal with your regular laundry powder or detergent and dry in the tumble-dryer or outside.
Now it is up to you to select the design and aroma that you think your partner will adore and place your order! If you are keen to discover lavender beauty products other than our luxury spa masks, be sure to browse our website. We stock everything from botanicals and eucalyptus oil products to scented robes and fragrant stuffed animals – all perfect Valentine’s Day gift ideas to consider! Happy shopping.