If you struggle to cope with daily symptoms of neck pain, tension, stress, or respiratory issues, you might find that eucalyptus is a natural solution, providing noticeable relief without the need for strong medication.
Read on to discover the many amazing benefits of this specific scent and the various eucalyptus products, including pillows for neck pain, with which Sonoma Lavender Co. can provide you.
What are the benefits of eucalyptus?
- Managing pain: Eucalyptus acts as a pain reliever due to its anti-inflammatory compounds. It can help manage muscle pain, such as neck pain, as well as assist those dealing with chronic pain.
- Wounds and skin conditions: Eucalyptus is a natural anti-septic with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties make it the ideal go-to for treating injuries and soothing several skin complaints, including bruises, eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. It is known to alleviate dry skin by improving the skin’s ceramide (fatty acid) content. Some rely on eucalyptus as a treatment for dandruff.
- Relieving tension: Several medical experts believe that eucalyptus plays a role in controlling stress by targeting the body’s stress response system. In fact, the inhalation of this particular scent has been associated with reduced blood pressure in many studies.
- Reducing symptoms of respiratory issues: Individuals with asthma, or those suffering from the ‘flu or the common cold, will find that inhaling eucalyptus reduces their symptoms.
Sonoma Lavender Co. eucalyptus products for neck pain
It is estimated that around 30% of adults suffer from persistent neck pain every year in the United States. This pain is often brought about from stress, incorrect posture, and injury. Luckily, eucalyptus can play a role in soothing it and allowing for effective pain management with a reduced need for medication.
Sonoma Lavender Co. offers customers access to a calming heated spa collection. Most of the products found within this collection can be quickly warmed up in the microwave or tumble dryer, or chilled in the freezer. When struggling with neck pain, simply reach for your favorite spa product (we recommend the eucalyptus pillows for neck pain, in particular), warm or cool it down based on your preference, and place it directly onto the affected area. Not only will you feel relief from the warmth or the coolness, but the added scent of eucalyptus will work wonders, too.
You can choose from the following heated spa products available in our store:
- Eucalyptus pillows for neck support
- Cuddle heat wraps
- Cuddle spa masks
- Cuddle bolster rolls
- Faux fur spa footies
- Cuddle blankies
- Cuddle mittens
- Faux fur spa booties
- Spa masks
The products are available in gorgeous green, silver, and moss designs, all of which perfectly complement the eucalyptus aroma.
Sonoma Lavender Co. eucalyptus products for respiratory issues
As mentioned above, eucalyptus can act as a powerful treatment for people suffering from a wide variety of respiratory problems and conditions. These problems include asthma, sinusitis, the ‘flu, and the common cold. For many, the effects can be noticed and appreciated simply by inhaling the concentrated scent of eucalyptus. In contrast, others will need to inhale steam with a few drops of eucalyptus oil added to the water.
According to medical experts, the oil brings relief for symptoms associated with respiratory issues by reacting with the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract and the lungs. It causes them to produce less mucous, while also helping to loosen it so that it is easier and less painful for the person to cough it up. The strong aroma of eucalyptus also aids in opening up the airway for smoother breathing.
Here at Sonoma Lavender Co., we have found that our eucalyptus bath and body collection work best for those in search of relief from respiratory issues. We stock eucalyptus essential oil, which can be added to a warm, steamy bath or poured into a diffuser. Other wonderful products of which to take advantage in the collection include:
- Eucalyptus essential oil spray: This spray can be spritzed directly onto the skin, or in the shower, or bedroom for immediate respiratory relief.
- Rich eucalyptus massage oil: This product doubles up as relief for both respiratory complaints and tension. It invigorates the skin and the muscles and contains a generous amount of sunflower oil to alleviate dryness and combat signs of premature aging.
- Eucalyptus body lotion: The perfect treat for after a bath and guaranteed to fill your nose and lungs with the refreshing aroma that you have come to love.
Sonoma Lavender Co. eucalyptus products for tension
Are you in search of a reliable way in which to deal with stress and tension every day? You are sure to find the answer in the various eucalyptus products from Sonoma Lavender Co. Whether you treat yourself to luxurious eucalyptus-infused bath salts or a few minutes cozying up with a eucalyptus-scented teddy bear, you will always walk away feeling happier and less stressed! The entire Sonoma Lavender Co. eucalyptus selection is created to help you induce calm and unwind after a long, tiring day.
Another must-have product for consistent stress relief is our eucalyptus soy candle in the home accents collection. Simply light this candle whenever you need a pick-me-up, and you will instantly notice a potent, pleasant eucalyptus aroma wafting throughout the interior of your home. If you are not one for candles, our room diffuser is a great alternative and promises an aroma just as enjoyable.
Finally, consider opting for our eucalyptus sachets for optimal stress relief. Many of our customers choose to place them inside their clothing drawers so that they inhale the soothing scent all day long as they go about their tasks and responsibilities. The scent is likely to last for weeks if you keep your drawers tightly closed in between uses.
From microwave neck pillows for neck pain to eucalyptus products for the home, Sonoma Lavender Co. is here to ensure that all of your pain, stress, and discomfort are things of the past. Order your eucalyptus essentials now or get in touch for more information regarding our extensive range.